Me and My Shadow 0.5 RC2 released
Posted by acmepjz on Sun, 30 Sep 2018
Me and My Shadow 0.5 RC2 has been released. You can find it on Sourceforge. This fixed a BIG BAD BUG of pushable blocks which affects V0.5 Beta and V0.5 RC. If everything goes well, The 0.5 final version will be released next weekend. TRANSLATORS: Please help us translate the game into other languages on Hosted Weblate!
A brief list of changes since 0.5 RC:
- Some tweaks to achievements.
- Make the F3 key work in level completed screen.
- Some fixes to the theme for resizable blocks.
- Some GUI fixes and improvements.
- Change tutorial level 15 target time.
- Fix the target time and target records editing in level editor.
- Revert the starting position image to something similar to that of older version.
- Some fixes to the pushable blocks, this includes a big bad bug which affects V0.5 Beta and V0.5 RC.
block:getBaseSize()to script API.
- Fix the copy and paste of blocks in level editor with scripts.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, German, Russian, French and Scottish Gaelic translations.
- Added Hungarian translation by SanskritFritz.
- Added Norwegian translation by Petter Reinholdtsen and Allan Nordhøy.
Known bugs and limitations:
- No proper IME support for text box, etc.
- OSX support is broken.
- The button specification in theme file is changed, old theme may render button incorrectly in new version. The built-in themes and all addon themes are already fixed.
- Some achievements are not realistic, and there is a typo in achievements.
- Invisible collectible still counted in total number of collectibles.
- The scenery layer naming convention is confusing.
The missing characters in Hungarian translation are also fixed, by introducing another font.